We have another amazing recipe from @thebrowgym! This is a slightly richer smoothie, a perfect smoothie bowl as the weather gets colder.
- Super Lean Vegan Protein
- Water or Milk (Almond)
- 1 Banana
- Frozen Fruit & berries of your choice
- Toppings of your choice
- Add a tall glass of milk into a protein shaker, with a heaped table spoon of Super Lean Vegan Protein. And Shake
- Pour the protein shake into a blender
- Add 1 banana
- Add frozen blueberries, blackberries and strawberries.
- And blend. Add more fruit to make it thicker.
- For the toppings choose a selection of nuts and superfoods to sprinkle on top.
Alexandria keeps her delicious recipe blending until the consistency is just right, that of ice-cream! It’s a quick and way to boost your immune system with all of the antioxidants from the berries and all of the super foods in the Super Lean Vegan Protein. As well as a great low calorie snack if you fancy a sweet but healthy treat!
Give it a go! For more creative recipes follow Alexandria on Instagram @thebrowgym !
Did you enjoy this article? Scroll down for more!
We asked Melissa Alexandria a vegan Youtube lifestyle vlogger all about her morning routine – watch her video to find out more!read more
Thinking about joining the Vegan movement? Have a quick read on top tips to keep your energy levels ups!read more
Find out all of the amazing ways Baobab Fruit (a naturally occurring dried fruit) can benefit your health!read more