We have another amazing recipe from @thebrowgym! This is a slightly richer smoothie, a perfect smoothie bowl as the weather gets colder.
- Super Lean Vegan Protein
- Water or Milk (Almond)
- 1 Banana
- Frozen Fruit & berries of your choice
- Toppings of your choice
- Add a tall glass of milk into a protein shaker, with a heaped table spoon of Super Lean Vegan Protein. And Shake
- Pour the protein shake into a blender
- Add 1 banana
- Add frozen blueberries, blackberries and strawberries.
- And blend. Add more fruit to make it thicker.
- For the toppings choose a selection of nuts and superfoods to sprinkle on top.
Alexandria keeps her delicious recipe blending until the consistency is just right, that of ice-cream! It’s a quick and way to boost your immune system with all of the antioxidants from the berries and all of the super foods in the Super Lean Vegan Protein. As well as a great low calorie snack if you fancy a sweet but healthy treat!
Give it a go! For more creative recipes follow Alexandria on Instagram @thebrowgym !
Did you enjoy this article? Scroll down for more!
Find out all about what it means to be intolerant to Gluten, how to notice the signs, and what you can do to ease your symptoms.read more
A powerful spice with so many health benefits which has been used for over 4000 years! Read more to find out how it can help you…read more
Find our all about Lactose Intolerance, what it is? What are the causes? Symptoms you should watch out for? How you can help reduce your discomfort from the intolerance?read more